All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Martin L. Davies
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- GenreHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight385 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgments. 1. 'Shaking the respect for history'. 2. Imprisoned by History. 3. The Historical Unconscious. 4. History: A Self-centred Science. 5. History: Deception as Cultural Practice. Appendix. References. Index.
- Author BiographyMartin L. Davies works in the School of Historical Studies, University of Leicester, UK, having previously lectured in the School of Modern Languages. Besides numerous articles he has written Identity or History? Marcus Herz and the End of the Enlightenment (1995) and Historics: Why History Dominates Contemporary Society (Routledge, 2006).
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.