All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach book features 15 comprehension passages. Each passage is accompanied by three differentiated comprehension worksheets - one sheet aimed at lower ability pupils, one aimed at the middle range and one for higher ability. It is envisaged that teachers may well end up using two of the three worksheets with each child as progress is made.
- Author BiographyAndrew Brodie was a head teacher for twelve years after many successful years in the primary classroom. He began writing his best selling educational books in 1992 and since then has established himself as a name that teachers have come to trust. He is still very much involved in education and continues to teach on a regular basis.
- Author(s)Andrew Brodie
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/04/2008
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleImproving Comprehension
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAndrew Brodie Publications
- Content NoteBlack and white
- Weight294 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Contained items statementContains CD-ROM and Paperback
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £6.41Trending at £6.72
- £5.76Trending at £6.46
- £19.99Trending at £20.83
- £7.73Trending at £8.89
- £4.45Trending at £5.35
- £8.81Trending at £10.68
- £14.22Trending at £15.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.