All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a comprehensive overview of research, methods, and applications for designing and delivering comprehension instruction in K-12 classrooms across the curriculum.
- Author BiographyCathy Collins Block is professor of education at Texas Christian University and a member of the national faculty of The University of Notre Dame. She has directed and served as principal investigator of six nationally funded research projects, published numerous research studies on compliance, and has served on the board of directors of a number of educational organizations. Linda Gambrell is director, division of education at Clemson University. She has coauthored books on reading instruction and written numerous articles published in journals such as Reading Research Quarterly, The Reading Teacher, Educational Psychologist and Journal of Educational Research. Michael Pressley is the professor of psychology at Michigan State University. He is an expert in comprehension processing in primary-level reading education. Pressley has received numerous awards for his research contributions in the fields of cognition, reading, and teaching.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication18/10/2002
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight735 g
- Width161 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edited byCathy Collins Block,Linda B. Gambrell,Michael Pressley
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.17
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £4.50Trending at £6.01
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.