All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis title examines suitable theoretical frameworks for conceptualizing teaching and learning computer science. The book provides numerous examples of practical, 'real world' applications of major computer science information topics, such as spreadsheets, databases, and programming.
- Author BiographyDjordje M. Kadijevich (PhD, University of Joensuu, Finland) is scientific counselor at the Mathematical Institute of Serbian Academy of Sciences and Arts, Serbia. Charoula Angeli (PhD, Indiana University) is associate professor of instructional technology at the University of Cyprus. Carsten Schulte (PhD, University of Paderborn, Germany) is professor of computer science education research at the Free University, Germany.
- Author(s)Carsten Schulte,Charoula Angeli,Djordje M. Kadijevich
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note12 black & white tables
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.