All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionWhile vulnerable populations are most susceptible to lack of health care and inadequate services, all consumers are potentially at risk. This book uses an intervention framework and first-person case studies from health care workers and consumers to illustrate how everyone in the health care system can advocate effectively.
- Author BiographyBRUCE S. JANSSON is the Margaret W. Driscoll/Louise M. Clevenger Professor of Social Policy and Administration at the University of Southern California. He has also served as the Moses Distinguished Research Professor at the City University of New York Graduate Center.
- Author(s)Bruce S. Jansson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication08/02/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight878 g
- Width179 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine35 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.