All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.99Trending at £28.04
- £8.24Trending at £8.90
- £8.64Trending at £11.89
- £18.19Trending at £18.51
- £8.88Trending at £11.94
- £14.54Trending at £15.13
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionContains 18 original articles written in an accessible style by experts in psychology and related disciplines Focuses on emerging research directions for improving intergroup relations, as well as practical strategies Looks at intergroup relations from the early influence of Dr.
- Author BiographyUlrich Wagner is Professor of Social Psychology and Director of the Center for Conflict Studies at Philipps-University Marburg, Germany. Linda R. Tropp is Associate Professor of Psychology and Director of the Psychology of Peace and Violence Concentration at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, United States. Gillian Finchilescu is Professor and Chair of Psychology at the University of the Witwatersrand, South Africa. Colin Tredoux is Professor of Psychology, and Head of Department, at the University of Cape Town, South Africa.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2008
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleSocial Issues and Interventions
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight622 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byColin Tredoux,Gillian Finchilescu,Linda R. Tropp,Ulrich Wagner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.