All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a practical tool for helping to assess and support children aged 4+ with learning challenges based on an innovative approach. The resource contains photocopiable activities, checklists, handouts for teachers/parents to use with children and training materials explaining the approach in terms understandable to all participating adults.
- Author BiographyFraser Lauchlan is an experienced educational psychologist and owner of Fraser Lauchlan Associates, which offers training and consultancy work relating to educational psychology (www.fraserlauchlan.com). He is honorary lecturer at the School of Psychological Sciences and Health, University of Strathclyde, Scotland, and is Visiting Professor at the University of Cagliari, Sardinia. He divides his time between the UK and Italy. He has published extensively in many areas of educational psychology: his most recent research has explored the cognitive benefits of bilingualism in children who speak minority languages. Donna Carrigan is a Senior Educational Psychologist based in South Lanarkshire, Scotland and co-author of the Framework of Assessment and Intervention for Resilience (FAIR).
- Author(s)Donna Carrigan,Fraser Lauchlan
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations (black and white)
- Weight426 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £7.85Trending at £8.62
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.79
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.