All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers appraisals and recommendations for primary care practitioners on how to meet the huge, stress-inducing, challenges that they face on a daily basis. This title also offers approaches and suggestions to dealing with primary care issues ranging from the electronic technologies to non-traditional options for the patient-physician encounter.
- Author BiographyThomas S. Bodenheimer, MD, MPH, Clinical Professor, Department of Family & Community Medicine, University of California. Kevin Grumbach, MD, Professor & Chair, Department of Family & Community Medicine, University of California.
- Author(s)Kevin Grumbach,Thomas Bodenheimer
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight402 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.