CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Alyson L. Lavigne,Thomas L. Good
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/03/2015
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white tables
- Weight249 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Acknowledgements. Chapter 1: Being a Principal in an Era of High-Stakes Teacher Evaluation. Chapter 2: Race to the Top and Beyond: The Demand for More Classroom Observation. Chapter 3: What Do We Know about Good Teaching? Chapter 4: Research on Improving Teaching and Student Achievement: The Role of the Principal. Chapter 5: Considerations for Principals when Working with Teachers to Improve Practice. Appendices. Index.
- Author BiographyAlyson L. Lavigne is an Assistant Professor of Curriculum Studies at Roosevelt University in Chicago, Illinois, USA. Thomas L. Good is a Professor Emeritus of Educational Psychology at the University of Arizona, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.