All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text involves practical research studies that focus on the transition from short periods to block periods, innovative and complex uses of time within the period, structural innovations in programs, and utilising an instructional coach to improve teaching and learning in block periods.
- Author BiographyDavid Marshak is Associate Professor of Education at Seattle University, Washington. He is the author and editor of numerous education publications, including the hm Learning & Study Skills Programs published by ScarecrowEducation.
- Author(s)David Marshak
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/12/2000
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight662 g
- Width214 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.