Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.74Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the need for increasing multi-agency capacity in schools, as the success of initiatives such as 'Every Child Matters' or 'personalised learning' depends on teachers understanding the challenges faced by young people in learning effectively and happily in their school. This book is suitable for students of education.
- Author BiographyAndy Howes is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Education at the University of Manchester. Sue Davies is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Education Studies and Social Inclusion at Trinity College Carmarthen, University of Wales. Sam Fox is a Lecturer in Education at Edge Hill University.
- Author(s)Andy Howes,Heddwen Davies,S.M.B. Davies,Sam Fox,Sian Swann
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/06/2009
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleImproving Learning
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables
- Weight275 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.