All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe metamorphosis of the spectator and the arts in the age of YouTube.
- Author BiographyGABRIELE PEDULLA teaches Italian Literature at the University of Teramo. He is the author of several books, editor of the literary magazine Il Caffe illustrato, and a writer for Film critica and Alias, the weekly literary supplement of il manifesto. He lives in Rome.
- Author(s)Gabriele Pedulla
- PublisherVerso Books
- Date of Publication30/05/2012
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVerso Books
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byPatricia Gaborik
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.