All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCottle grew up in a fishing family and became a captain in his own right; here are his firsthand accounts of life at sea, from the terror of a vessel's sinking to the excitement of dragging up unexploded depth charges to the ultimate satisfaction that comes with an honest day's haul.
- Author BiographyCaptain Samuel Cottle is a former commercial fisherman and fishing boat owner who has experienced all the situations written about in this book. When ill health and a series of boat-related calamities forced him ashore, he moved to Maine. He currently works in financial services and lives in Albion, Maine with his wife Gloria.
- Author(s)Samuel S. Cottle
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note26 black & white halftones
- Weight508 g
- Width155 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.82Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.