All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis exploration of the activities of four Canadian NGOs in advancing and defending human rights principles sheds new light on the fragility and resilience of human rights norms in liberal democracies.
- Author BiographyAndrew S. Thompson is an adjunct assistant professor of political science at the University of Waterloo.
- Author(s)Andrew S. Thompson
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleLaw and Society
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight369 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.30
- £12.40Trending at £12.72
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.