All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis text opens with an overview of the rhetorical system as it was developed in classical times. It surveys and analyzes material from Aristotle and Plato through the Renaissance to the modern novel and the critical theories of Roman Jakobson and Paul de Man.
- PrizesWinner of Morris D. Forkosch Prize for the Best Book in Intellectual History 1988.
- Author(s)Brian Vickers
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/08/1989
- Series TitleClarendon Paperbacks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClarendon Press
- Content Note6 halftones
- Weight788 g
- Width137 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.