All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.11
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.42Trending at £12.75
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis other side of the story aims to show how waste products contribute positively to the economy, and to place garbage in perspective when considering the total use of America's resources. The author proposes that the problems lie more with politics than with ecological or social factors.
- Author BiographyJUDD H. ALEXANDER is a retired former Executive Vice President of American Can Company and of the James River Corporation, and former Chairman of Keep America Beautiful, Inc. He has served as Adjunct Professor in the graduate school of Forestry and Environmental Science at the State University of New York.
- Author(s)Judd H. Alexander
- Date of Publication24/03/1993
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.