All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttempts to establish a non-religious foundation for the idea of human rights, engaging with the writings of many key thinkers in the field, including Michael J Perry, Alan Gewirth, Ronald Dworkin and Richard Rorty. This book is of interest to students and scholars of political theory, philosophy, religious studies and human rights.
- Author BiographyAri Kohen has been Assistant Professor of Justice Studies and Political Science at James Madison University, USA; from August 2007, he will be Assistant Professor of Political Science at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA.
- Author(s)Ari Kohen
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/06/2008
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.