All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book shadows the usage of 'Uncle Tom' to understand how social norms associated with the phrase were constructed and enforced.
- Author BiographyBrando Simeo Starkey is a writer and scholar. He holds degrees from Ohio State University and Harvard Law School. He was a postgraduate Research Fellow at Harvard Law and a Constance Baker Motley Fellow at the Equal Justice Society, and he previously taught law at Villanova Law School and the Thomas Jefferson School of Law.
- Author(s)Brando Simeo Starkey
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/01/2015
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight510 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.