All listings for this product
Best selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £33.98Trending at £36.11
- £8.50Trending at £10.85
- £8.51Trending at £11.36
- £9.29Trending at £9.98
- £6.42Trending at £7.05
- £7.09Trending at £8.42
- £8.54Trending at £9.16
About this product
- DescriptionA critique of neoliberal principles in the public sector and call for a return to faith in government control over core services.
- Author BiographyWarwick Funnell is Professor of Accounting at the University of Wollongong. He is the author of Accounting for War (2003) and Government by Fiat: The Retreat from Responsibility (2001). Robert Jupe is Senior Lecturer in Accounting at the University of Kent. Jane Andrew is a Lecturer in Accounting at the University of Wollongong.
- Author(s)Jane Andrew,Robert Jupe,Warwick Funnell
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication20/01/2009
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Weight431 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.