All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offer a series of lucid and incisive readings of Derrida's work, as well as an elegiac tribute in more personal terms.
- Author BiographyNicholas Royle is Professor of English at the University of Sussex. He is the author of many acclaimed books, including Telepathy and Literature (1991), The Uncanny (2003), In Memory of Jacques Derrida (2009) and (with Andrew Bennett) the influential textbook, An Introduction to Literature, Criticism and Theory (4th edition, 2009). He also writes fiction and has recently published his first novel, Quilt (2010).
- Author(s)Nicholas Royle
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2009
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note4 b&w, colour
- Weight317 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.