All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.99
- £4.98Trending at £5.60
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- Author(s)Alex Olinkiewicz,Richard O'Connell
- PublisherFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationArlington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFuture Horizons Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Author BiographyMeet Alex Olinkiewicz. If you live on Shelter Island, you probably already know him, at least casually. But until you sit down and talk with him, you may know little of his warmth, charm, intelligence and his self-awareness about coping with Asperger's syndrome and other peoples' reactions to it. The 21 year old 2009 Shelter Island High School graduate has a subtle shyness about him that he somewhat masks with a self-deprecating sense of humour. Many of his classmates may have left the Island for college or jobs but you're likely to find Alex often alone at home, hunched over a computer dealing with graphics, one of the many talents this young author possesses. USA.
The book was written with the co-operation of Dr Richard O'Connell, a retired guidance counsellor and author, who spent two years recording sessions with Alex.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.