All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEconomist, Tyler Cowen argues that the capitalist market economy is a vital but underappreciated institutional framework for supporting both high and low culture, helping consumers and artists refine their tastes, and paying homage to the past by capturing, reproducing, and disseminating it.
- Author BiographyTyler Cowen is Professor of Economics at George Mason University.
- Author(s)Tyler Cowen
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/04/2000
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight399 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.