All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApproaching postcolonial theory through cultural analysis, this book offers an appraisal of developments in postcolonial criticism. Readings of a range of Anglophone Caribbean migrant women's texts lead to insights into three issues that are crucial to an understanding of the field.
- Author BiographyIsabel Hoving is Assistant Professor of Comparative Literature and Cultural Analysis at the University of Antwerp.
- Author(s)Isabel Hoving
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2001
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleCultural Memory in the Present Series
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight528 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.50Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.