CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £12.99Trending at £15.31
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionTells the story of drug discovery and development. This book traces the history of drug development from pharmacies, chemical companies, and individual entrepreneurs in Switzerland, Germany and the US to the mega-corporations of Europe, Japan and America. It describes the process by which drugs are tested and brought to market.
- Author(s)J. Drews
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/01/2003
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight524 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.