All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published: Boston: Houghton Mifflin, 1968.
- Author BiographyWilliam Barnwell grew up in Charleston, South Carolina, USA, graduated from the University of the South at Sewanee, Tennessee; served as an officer in the U.S. Coast Guard; and graduated from Virginia Theological Seminary. He has been a pastor at churches in Conway and Columbia, South Carolina; New Orleans; and Boston; and he served at the Washington National Cathedral as the canon missioner. In 2008 he and his wife, Corinne, returned to New Orleans, where he manages a national Episcopal Church program, the Disciples of Christ in Community (DOCC), and serves in prison ministry and at various churches.
- Author(s)William H. Barnwell
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.95Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.