All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnswers some important questions about Geoffrey Bawa, Sri Lanka's pre-eminent architect, and his legacy. This book offers a site-by-site tour of 45 of his buildings scatterd throughout Sri Lanka, many are considered pilgrimage sites by up-and-coming architects, designers and lay people interested in his extraordinary and enduring talent.
- Author(s)David Robson,Sebastian Posingis
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication15/09/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note400 colour illustrations
- Weight740 g
- Width210 mm
- Height234 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £109.99Trending at £123.46
- £6.80Trending at £7.69
- £14.34Trending at £14.60
- £23.91Trending at £29.71
- £36.27Trending at £37.44
- £28.35Trending at £31.99
- £28.91Trending at £37.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.