All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionHerman Melville's novel Moby Dick immortalized the concept of a battling white sperm whale, but did such a creature really exist? Explorer and writer Tim Severin travelled to the islands of the Pacific to find out, unearthing potential sources for the story in a journey of discovery.
- Author BiographyTim Severin is a renowned adventurer and writer, who has specialised in re-creating voyages of exploration in primitive vessels. He holds the Gold Medal of the Royal Geographical Society and the Livingstone Medal of the Royal Scottish Geographical Society.
- Author(s)Tim Severin
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication04/11/1999
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Out-of-print date31/12/2009
- Content NoteSection: 8, Integrated: 10, Colour plates
- Weight583 g
- Width167 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.