All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe economics of growth has come a long way since it regained center stage for economists in the mid-1980s. This work is a series of country studies guided by that research. It sheds light on some of the important growth puzzles such as how did China grow so rapidly despite the absence of full-fledged private property rights.
- Author BiographyDani Rodrik is Professor of International Political Economy at the John F. Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University. He is the author of Has Globalization Gone too Far?
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note73 line illus. 94 tables.
- Weight714 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byDani Rodrik
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.26
- £11.20Trending at £13.47
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.