All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInsightful travel writing, riveting narrative history, and clever scholarly discoveries make this a remarkably rich and varied book. Tim Severin has once again demonstrated a superb ability to bring together literature and adventure in an engrossing narrative.
- Author BiographyAcclaimed adventure writer and explorer Tim Severin has made a career of retracing the journeys of literary or historical figures in replica vessels. These experiences have been turned into a body of captivating and illuminating books, including The Brendan Voyage, In Search of Genghis Kahn, and In Search of Moby Dick. Severin has received numerous awards for exploration and geographic history, including the Founder's Medal of England's Geographic Society. When not traveling, he lives in County Cork, Ireland.
- Author(s)Tim Severin
- PublisherThe Perseus Books Group
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBasic Books
- Content Note25 maps and illustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width135 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.19Trending at £11.79
- £8.44Trending at £10.77
- £8.78Trending at £8.99
- £11.70Trending at £11.95
- £5.14Trending at £5.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.46
- £8.23Trending at £10.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.