All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is impossible to understand the late Middle Ages without grasping the importance of The Golden Legend, the most popular medieval collection of saints' lives. Assembled for clerical use in the thirteenth century by Genoese archbishop Jacobus de Voragine, the book became the medieval equivalent of a best seller. This title deals with this book.
- Author BiographyJacques Le Goff is a world-renowned historian of the Middle Ages. His many books include Medieval Civilization, The Birth of Europe, and The Medieval Imagination.
- Author(s)Jacques Le Goff
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication21/03/2014
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Weight399 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Translated byLydia G. Cochrane
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.30
- £12.41Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.