All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.74
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
- £8.49Trending at £8.85
About this product
- DescriptionThis work highlights the social/political changes occurring in Germany - a process of modernisation in the West and a transition to free market economy in the East. It concentrates on the effects of this change in regard to the people's changing political/philosophical positions.
- Author BiographyGERD LANGGUTH is Executive Chairman of the Konrad Adenauer Foundation in Germany, as well as Visiting Professor of Political Science at the University of Bonn. He has served as a member of the German Bundestag, as a representative of Germany to the EC Commission, and has authored numerous books on Germany.
- Author(s)Gerd Langguth
- Date of Publication20/11/1995
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight384 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.