All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMiller synthesizes Karen Horney's model of submission, aggression and withdrawal, Jean Baker Miller's concept of relational being, Julia Kristeva's idea of psychic space, and Kelly Oliver's notions on social support to advance a penetrating analysis of the fiction of Paule Constant.
- Author BiographyMargot Miller is adjunct professor at the School for Advanced International Studies, Johns Hopkins University, Washington DC.
- Author(s)Margot Miller
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication24/06/2003
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleAfter the Empire: The Francophone World & Postcolonial France
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight404 g
- Width155 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £10.28Trending at £11.95
- £9.19Trending at £9.37
- £6.27Trending at £7.69
- £8.77Trending at £9.25
- £7.79Trending at £8.15
- £4.00Trending at £6.98
- £7.56Trending at £8.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.