All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a survey on the history of Baptists. This work highlights the persistent commitment of most Baptists to an informal constellation of 'Baptist distinctives'. It also highlights the Baptist commitment to religious liberty and the individual conscience.
- Author BiographyC. DOUGLAS WEAVER is the director of Undergraduate Studies in the department of Religion at Baylor University. He has taught Baptist History and other courses in the History of Christianity for over two decades. Weaver has written several books and articles, including The Healer Prophet: William Marrion Branham (Mercer, 1987). He is editing a new edition of E. Y. Mullins's Axioms of Religion and is co-editor of a new forthcoming series on Early English Baptist Texts.
- Author(s)C.Douglas Weaver
- PublisherMercer University Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2004
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleBaptist Series
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercer University Press
- Content Noteindex, bibliography
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.24
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.30
- £12.40Trending at £12.72
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
- £32.38Trending at £32.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.