CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £14.86Trending at £17.00
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £24.99Trending at £42.65
- £6.10Trending at £6.27
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £11.71Trending at £12.90
About this product
- DescriptionPlaced within the context of contemporary debates over the role of virtue and religion in early American political discourse, this introductory text continues to examine the moral, political, and constitutional theories of the Founding Fathers.
- Author BiographyRichard Vetterli and Gary Bryner are Professors of Political Science at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah.
- Author(s)Gary C. Bryner,Richard Vetterli
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/12/1995
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteindex
- Weight385 g
- Width149 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byCharles R. Adrian
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.