All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOutlines three emergent disciplines, which are now poised to engineer a paradigm shift from hypothesis- to data-driven research: theoretical immunology, immunoinformatics, and Artificial Immune Systems.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note89 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1840 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDarren R. Flower,Jonathan Timmis
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.45Trending at £11.05
- £4.68Trending at £4.84
- £12.10Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.02Trending at £5.99
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.