All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £9.81Was:£9.99Free postage
- £9.53Was:£9.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionRumer Godden's classic 1960s novel is a vivid portrait of a woman's encounter with faith as she enters an order of Benedictine nuns.
- Author BiographyRumer Godden (1907-98) was the acclaimed author of over sixty works of fiction and non-fiction for adults and children. Born in England, she and her siblings grew up in Narayanganj, India, and she later spent many years living in Calcutta and Kashmir. Several of her novels were made into films, including Black Narcissus, The Greengage Summer and The River, which was filmed by Jean Renoir. She was appointed OBE in 1993.
- Author(s)Rumer Godden
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleVirago Modern Classics
- Series Part/Volume Number221
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Weight356 g
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.52
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.