All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionDuring World War I, the first US war in which women were mobilized by the armed services on a mass scale, more than sixteen thousand female personnel served overseas with the American Expeditionary Force. The author presents the stories of servicewomen in the context of women's employment in the early twentieth century.
- Author BiographySusan Zeiger is Associate Professor of History at Regis College.
- Author(s)Susan Zeiger
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2004
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note16 illus.
- Weight331 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.