All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAyelet spent six years of her adolescence in and out of hospital, having been diagnosed as suffering from a severe anorexia disorder. Ayelet describes her personal experiences of the illness, the repeated hospitalisations and her ultimate recovery. The book outlines the importance of a good relationship between the client and the therapist.
- Author BiographyTammie Ronen is a senior lecturer and head of the counselling programme in child clinical studies at the Bob Shapell School of Social Work at Tel Aviv University; she also heads the university research centre for child treatment and empowerment. She is president of the Israeli Association for Behaviour and Cognitive Therapy. She is an experienced supervisor and therapist. She has published and lectured widely around the world and is the author of Cognitive Developmental Therapy with Children. Ayelet is a special education teacher.
- Author(s)Ayelet,Ayelet Polster,Tammie Ronen
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/07/2001
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Notereferences, index
- Weight399 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Foreword byMichael Mahoney
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.