All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTraces the interactions and mutual influences of art and music. This book presents a narrative of late-Modern/Postmodern artistic practice, connecting familiar events, figures and works to less-familiar precedents and antecedents from within their own fields and from across the aisle.
- Author BiographySeth Kim-Cohen is Lecturer at the Yale University School of Art and Department of the History of Art and is also a practicing artist, often working with sound or with the idea of sound.
- Author(s)Seth Kim-Cohen
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication27/08/2009
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Note30 bw illustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £8.02
- £29.50Trending at £42.63
- £27.37Trending at £28.88
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £20.75Trending at £21.69
- £10.62Trending at £11.95
- £23.35Trending at £24.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.