All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stunning exploration of the cause of the 'Big Bang' of evolution: the development of the eye and the birth of predation. In the Blink of an Eye unravels the evidence demonstrating that this was the period when the eye evolved, leading to an evolutionary scramble for survival. A revised and updated edition of the international bestseller.
- Author BiographyAndrew Parker was born in 1967. After completing his Ph.D. in Marine Biology he worked as a postdoctoral fellow in Australia, Poland and the United States. He is currently a Royal Society Research Fellow in the Department of Zoology at Oxford University, and also the author of numerous bestselling books.
- Author(s)Andrew Parker
- PublisherThe Natural History Museum
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenrePopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Natural History Museum
- Content Note52 black and white illustrations and 17 colour photos
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £6.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.