All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWas punk just another moment in music history, a flash in time when a group of young rebels exploded in a fury of raw sound? Greil Marcus delves into the afterlife of punk as a much richer phenomenon - a form of artistic and social rebellion that continually erupts into popular culture.
- Author BiographyGreil Marcus is the author of The Doors, Mystery Train, and other books.
- Author(s)Greil Marcus
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/1999
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note9 line illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £4.68Trending at £6.04
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £5.69Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.