All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe central question for both the victors and the vanquished of World War II was just how widely the stain of guilt would spread over Germany. This title chronicles explores the processes of accommodation and rejection that Allied plans for a new German state inspired among the German intelligentsia.
- Author BiographyJeffrey K. Olick is professor of sociology at the University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Jeffrey K. Olick
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication26/11/2013
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note17 halftones
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.