All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jerry Weissman
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication13/09/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFinancial TImes Prentice Hall
- Weight440 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Universal Challenges, Universal Solutions xv Chapter 1: Agility versus Force 1 Chapter 2: The Critical Dynamics of Q&A 9 Chapter 3: Effective Management Implemented 21 Chapter 4: You're Not Listening! 29 Chapter 5: Active Listening 43 Chapter 6: Retake the Floor 57 Chapter 7: Provide the Answer 87 Chapter 8: Topspin in Action 105 Chapter 9: Preparation 119 Chapter 10: The Art of War 137 Chpater 11: Lessons Not Learned 151 Chapter 12: The Role Model 165 Endnotes 177 Acknowledgments 187 Index 191 Jerry Weissman's legendary guide to answering even the most brutally tough questions in public, and winning over any audience - now completely updated with new examples, case studies, and more!
- Author BiographyJerry Weissman, the world's #1 corporate presentations coach, founded and leads Power Presentations, Ltd. in Burlingame, California. His private clients include executives at hundreds of the world's top companies including Intel, IBM, Microsoft, and Cisco Systems. Weissman coached Cisco's executives before their immensely successful IPO roadshow; afterward, the firm's chairman attributed at least two to three dollars of Cisco's offering price to his work. Since then, he has coached the IPO road shows for nearly 600 companies, helping them raise hundreds of billions of dollars. Among them were Yahoo!, Intuit, Dolby Laboratories, eBay, and most recently Trulia, the real estate search engine company, whose shares jumped more than 40 percent during its first day of trading. Weissman is author of the global best-selling Presenting to Win: The Art of Telling Your Story; The Power Presenter: Technique, Style, and Strategy; Presentations in Action: 80 Memorable Presentation Lessons from the Masters; and Winning Strategies for Power Presentations (all published by FT Press/Pearson Education).
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.