All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTheologian, mother, and writer Bonnie J. Miller-McLemore gives us some answers to this question and shows us how to integrate and strengthen the practice of faith in the everyday (and often mundane) experience of raising children. In the Midst of Chaos reveals what it takes to find the spiritual wisdom in the messy, familial ways of living.
- Author BiographyBonnie J. Miller-McLemore is the E. Rhodes and Leona B. Carpenter Professor of Pastoral Theology at Vanderbilt University Divinity School, author of a previous book on children from Jossey-Bass (Let the Children Come, 2003), and a respected scholar in theology.
- Author(s)Bonnie J. Miller-McLemore
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication03/11/2006
- GenreChristianity: General
- Series TitlePractices of Faith Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Weight464 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.