All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays that explores the natural and human history of sites in the American Southwest, the caves of southern France, the Kansas grasslands, and the forests of the Pacific Northwest.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Dodd is a professor of English at Kansas State University, USA. She is the author of several books, including Archetypal Light and Prospect: Journeys and Landscapes.
- Author(s)Elizabeth C. Dodd
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Weight658 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £15.12Trending at £15.72
- £24.18Trending at £27.11
- £6.77Trending at £8.21
- £27.74Trending at £29.24
- £8.50Trending at £10.06
- £22.58Trending at £28.54
- £20.55Trending at £21.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.