All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionContrary to the popular belief that religious violence is a corruption of true religion, carried out by individuals who twist its teachings, Teehan argues that religious violence is in fact grounded in the moral psychology of religion. In the Name of God represents a fundamentally new approach to the analysis of religion.
- Author BiographyJohn Teehan is Associate Professor of Religion at Hofstra University. He is the author of numerous articles on the impact of evolutionary studies on morality and religion, as well as studies on the philosophy of John Dewey.
- Author(s)John Teehan
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2010
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleBlackwell Public Philosophy Series
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight580 g
- Width161 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.