All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the conceptual foundations of Du Bois' interpretation of black politics. This title characterizes the limitations of Du Bois' thought and questions the authority it still exerts in ongoing debates about black leadership, black identity, and the black underclass.
- Author BiographyRobert Gooding-Williams is Ralph and Mary Otis Isham Professor of Political Science at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Robert Gooding-Williams
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2011
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Weight526 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.56Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.46
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.