All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on a series of six lectures delivered at the Museo Nacional del Prado in 2012, the author examines links between his personal life and his study of Hispanic art of the Golden Age. His adventures are offered as a model for understanding how art history is shaped by life experiences.
- Author BiographyJonathan Brown is the Carroll and Miton Petrie Professor of Fine Arts, Institute of Fine Arts, New York University.
- Author(s)Jonathan Brown
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication23/05/2014
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note40 colour images + 60 black-&-white illustrations
- Weight780 g
- Width170 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £11.99Trending at £12.86
- £7.49Trending at £9.99
- £5.77Trending at £6.19
- £7.75Trending at £8.04
- £5.15Trending at £7.23
- £6.94Trending at £8.99
- £4.97Trending at £5.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.