Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionThis work analyzes the sources of Japanese growth and the nature and scale of its current economic problems. It examines Japanese investment, manufacturing, research and development, the 1997-99 Asian economic crisis, and the steps being taken to address the mounting crisis.
- Author BiographyArthur J. Alexander was President of the Washington, D.C. based Japan Economic Institute of America from 1990 to the Institute's closing in 2000. He is currently a visiting professor at Georgetown University and has taught at George Mason University, John Hopkins University's School of Advanced International Studies, the University of California, Los Angeles, and the Rand Graduate School.
- Author(s)Arthur J. Alexander
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/05/2003
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies of Modern Japan
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight526 g
- Width148 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.