All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication09/01/2014
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note135 black & white illustrations, 372 colour illustrations
- Weight1562 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine49 mm
- Edited byMarina Yusoff,Mohd Arshad Fadzil,Norliyati Mohd Amin,Rohana Hassan,Zulhabri Ismail
- Table Of ContentsTimber Engineering.- Concrete Waste and Earthquake Engineering.- Flood Management and Intelligence Development.- Fluvial And River Engineering Dynamics.- Transportation Systems, Infrastructure and Intelligent Transport.- Geotechnical Engineering.- Innovative Construction Materials & Structures.- Bioremediation and Engineering.- Synergistic Innovative Management.- Nano-Materials for Engineering.
- Author BiographyDr. Rohana Hassan is the Deputy Director of Institute for Infrastructure Engineering and Sustainable Management, Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM). She is also a Senior Lecturer and actively doing research in the field of timber engineering, engineered wood product, timber design and composites materials and also a regular invited speaker in the same field. She is also actively being invited as a speaker on research methodology and analysis using SPSS for the post graduate studies in the Faculty of Civil Engineering, UiTM. She also sits as an advisory committee in product system certifier for Malaysian Timber Industrial Board, Malaysia. Her timber engineering research papers and journals have been published locally and internationally. Dr. Zulhabri Ismail is the Head of Legal Aspects in Built Environment/Sustainable Development Research Initiative Group Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM), active researcher in Construction Law and Construction Management, to-date he has published more than 40 papers in which most of them are indexed publications. He is a regular speaker on research methodology, research writing strategies and one of the research methodology experts for research postgraduate studies of UiTM. He sits as one of the Judging Panel of Society of Construction Law Essay Writing Competition for Vincent Powell Smith Prize (Malaysia), Chairman/Technical Program Chair for various IEEE conferences. Dr. Mohd Fadzil Arshad is a fellow researcher of Institute for Infrastructure Engineering and Sustainable Management (IIESM). He is also a senior lecturer for Faculty of Civil Engineering, Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia. He obtained his PhD from University Sains Malaysia in Civil Engineering and holds a Masters degree in structural Engineering. Previously he has been working as site engineer and site manager with KADA Development before joining UiTM as a lecturer. His interest area is on construction materials and structure engineering. He has been wining research awards in many competitions and exhibitions, has been publishing papers in many journals and presenting his research work in many conferences nationally and internationally. Dr. Norliyati Mohd Amin has been working as a lecturer at Universiti Teknologi MARA(UiTM), Shah Alam Malaysia for 12 years. She completed her PhD from Kyushu University Japan in 2011. She received her Master of Science in Civil Engineering (Structure) from Universiti Teknologi MARA(UiTM), Shah Alam, Malaysia in 2007 and obtained her BEng (Civil Engineering) from Kyushu University in 1999. Her research interests include computational mechanics, model analysis, dynamic analysis, model order reduction and seismic isolation system. Currently she has been appointed as Fellow at Institute for Infrastructure Engineering and Sustainable Management(IIESM), UiTM, Shah Alam, Malaysia. Dr. Marina Yusoff is the fellow researcher and coordinator of Quality and Standard of Institute for Infrastructure Engineering and Sustainability Management, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Senior Lecturer of Faculty of Computer and Mathematical Sciences, Universiti Teknologi MARA. She holds a PhD in Information Technology and Quantitative Sciences (Intelligent Systems) from Universiti Teknologi MARA. She previously worked as a senior executive of Information Technology in SIRIM Berhad, Malaysia. She also holds a Bachelor Degree in Computer Science from the University of Science Malaysia and Master of Science in Information Technology from Universiti Teknologi MARA. She is currently an active researcher in flood management, graphology, image processing and has developed many intelligent systems. She has published journals and presented her research in many conferences locally and internationally.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.